Since 2022, Russia-Ukraine geopolitical conflicts have intensified, and global energy prices have risen sharply, with international natural gas prices hitting historic highs. As the most important transitional energy source in the transition from fossil energy to non-fossil energy, the share of natural gas in primary energy has increased from 14.6% in 1965 to 24.7% in 2020. The global gas price indices showed a unilateral downward trend from 2018, bottomed out in 2020, and remained low for a long time. However, since July 2020, the global gas prices have gradually fluctuated upward, and the impact of geopolitical events made the Dutch TTF gas price even hit record highs repeatedly.
An analyst of a securities company believes that the core catalyst of this round of global gas market lies in the lack of investment in upstream oil and gas resources caused by long-term low prices. Since 2020, although the epidemic has led to a decline in demand, the decline in supply has been faster, resulting in a large inventory consumption. In 2021, demand will recover faster than supply (the supply-side is less sensitive to prices, which will be reflected in investment).
As the world's two largest gas Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Titanium carbide TiC powder price,Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier are also expected to change significantly.
Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder
The chemical formula of titanium carbide is TiC. It is a steel grey crystal with a metallic sheen. It is thermally and electrically conductive, and its electrical conductivity decreases with increasing temperature, thus taking on the properties of a medal. It is a hard, high-melting compound, second only to diamond in hardness, with a microhardness of 2850 kg/mm2. The lattice constant a=4.173×10-8cm. The melting point is 3150 ℃, the boiling point is 4820 ℃, and the relative density is 4.9. TiN and TiO have the same lattice and the same parameters, so a series of continuous solid solutions can be formed between them. Heating above 1500 °C in H2 gas, C removal occurs gradually. The mixture of Ti(C,N) carbon nitride reacts with N2 gas above 1200 ℃ to form a variable composition. The oxidation rate of TiC is slow at 800 °C, but TiC powder can be combusted in O2 at 600 °C to generate TiO2 and CO2. At 1200 °C, it reacts with O2 gas to generate TiO2 and CO. It does not interact with water, but can react with water vapor to generate TiO2, CO and H2 at temperatures above 700 °C. Does not react with CO, but reacts with CO2 at 1200 °C to generate TiO2 and CO. Insoluble in hydrochloric acid and lye, soluble in nitric acid and aqua regia.
Preparation method of titanium carbide TiC powder
1. Carbon black for carbothermic reduction at 1700-2100 ℃
To reduce TiO2, the chemical reaction formula is: TiO2(S)+3C(s)=TiC(S)+2CO(g).
2. Direct carbonization method TiC is prepared by the reaction of Ti powder and carbon powder. Ti(s)+C(s)=TiC The application of this method is limited due to the difficulty in preparing submicron titanium powders. The above reaction takes 5-20 hours to complete, the reaction process is difficult to control, and the reactants are seriously agglomerated. It requires further grinding to prepare fine TiC powder. In order to obtain a purer product, the fine powder after ball milling needs to be purified by chemical methods.
3. Chemical vapor deposition
The synthesis method utilizes the reaction between TiCl4, H2 and C
Reactants react with hot tungsten or carbon monofilament. TiC crystals are grown directly on the monofilament. The yield and sometimes even the quality of TiC powder synthesized by this method is severely limited.
4. Sol-gel method
The invention relates to a method for fully mixing and dispersing a material and a solution to prepare a small particle size product. It has the advantages of good chemical uniformity, small powder particle size, narrow distribution and low heat treatment temperature, but the synthesis process is complicated and the drying shrinkage rate is large.
5. Microwave method
Using nano-titanium dioxide and carbon black as raw materials, using the principle of carbothermal reduction reaction, the material is heated by microwave energy. In fact, the dielectric loss of the material in the high-frequency electric field is used to convert microwave energy into thermal energy, so that nano-TiO2 and carbon can synthesize TiC.
Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder
1. Titanium carbide powder is used for high temperature thermal spraying materials, welding materials, hard coating materials, military aviation materials, carbides and cermets.
2. Titanium carbide powder is used as an additive in the production of thermistors to improve wear resistance.
3. Titanium carbide powder has a NaCl-type cubic crystal structure. Adding 6% to 30% of TiC to WC-Co cemented carbide forms a TiC-WC solid solution with WC, which can significantly improve red heat, wear resistance, oxidation resistance, Corrosion resistance and other properties, more suitable for processing steel than WC-Co cemented carbide. Alloys such as Ni-Mo can also be used as binders to form tungsten-free cemented carbides, which can improve the turning speed and the precision and finish of the workpiece.
4. Used as tool material and additive for metal bismuth, zinc, cadmium smelting crucible, preparation of semiconductor wear-resistant film, HDD large-capacity storage equipment, is an important part of cemented carbide, used as deoxidizer in steelmaking industry, also Used as cermet, it has the characteristics of high hardness, corrosion resistance and good thermal stability.
Titanium carbide TiC powder price
The price of titanium carbide TiC powder will change randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international situation and market supply and demand of titanium carbide TiC powder. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for titanium carbide TiC powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of titanium carbide TiC powder.
Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier
As a global supplier of titanium carbide TiC powders, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in advanced, engineered material properties, applications and cost-effective manufacturing. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, aluminum carbide, boron carbide, etc.), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Titanium Carbide Properties|
|Other Names||titanium(IV) carbide, TiC powder|
|Melting Point||3160 °C|
|Boiling Point||4820 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Titanium Carbide Health & Safety Information|
For Germany, the largest economy in Europe, the impact of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict on the natural gas market is the most obvious. This also exposed the serious dependence of some German industrial enterprises on Russian natural gas. Some analysts pointed out that the instability of natural gas supply has had a big impact on the German economy and threatened its market competitiveness because alternative energy supplies will not be cheap and difficult to come quickly. Increased uncertainty over natural gas supplies is putting enormous pressure on German manufacturers in sectors ranging from steelmaking to chemical Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Titanium carbide TiC powder price,Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier for the time being, but the market demand for Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Titanium carbide TiC powder price,Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier in the future will also change with the influence of various external factors. If you need Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Overview of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Application of Titanium Carbide TiC Powder,Titanium carbide TiC powder price,Titanium Carbide TiC Powder Supplier, please feel free to contact us.
The chemical formula of titanium carbide, TiC, is a gray powder that is often used in the manufacture of cemented carbide and is also used as an abrasive for electrodes and arc lamps.…
Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms, with a chemical composition of 43.6% boron and 56.4% nitrogen.…
The World Platinum Investment Association (WPIC) said recently that carmakers are accelerating reductions in palladium use and increased use of platinum due to concerns about Russian palladium supplies. However, it still expects a significant surplus…